Jung's Taekwondo Acadmey
Here at Jung's Tae Kwon Do Academy our primary mission is dedication to health, strength, and longevity. We, as a team, strive for the following:
* To listen and understand the wants and needs of our students and families and to address those wants and needs specifically.
* To continually educate and train ourselves and update our skills in communication and
instruction to maintain our commitment to excellence.
* To educate and train our students and families so that they are empowered to protect
themselves and maintain optimal health.
* To maintain an environment that gives each individual the opportunity to pursue and achieve
a greater level of personal success and freedom.
- 5th Degree in TaeKwondo
- Kukkiwon Certification
- Participated in USA Taekwondo
Certified Referee Seminar
I came to Belvidere, Il over nine years ago with a specific goal in mind, to share my passion for teaching Tae Kwon Do. After finding the perfect location in to open my academy I was able to start fully utilizing my gifts and talents for teaching and fulfilling my life long dream of having my own Tae Kwon Do academy. My mission is to help everyone who walks into the academy improve their lives through the practice of TKD. Here at Jung's TKD each student is given a personality development test which enables the instructors and myself to see the physical and emotional strengths as well as their abilities to use important life long skills such as respect, confidence, discipline, self-defense, self discipline, courtesy towards others and strong concentration. My teaching curriculum is based on the traditional concepts that students should have a positive attitude and high goals set for themselves. I have loved Tae Kwon Do since I was a little girl and I am blessed to have the ability to share that passion with my students and their families.
Copyright 2014. Jung's TKD. All Rights Reserved.